Please look at our online advice page for further resources to help you find advice on a wide variety of subjects. If you cannot find the information there or you would prefer some one-to-one help, please use the enquiry form below to contact us by email and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.
- We can only help clients who live or work in the Luton area.
- By using this form you agree to the Citizens Advice service keeping your details on file.
- We aim to respond to your enquiry within 1-3 working days but cannot guarantee this and suggest that if your enquiry is URGENT then you should call our Adviceline.
- We will normally respond to the email address you provide on the form and cannot be responsible if any person other than yourself has access to that email account.
- Although we aim to provide appropriate advice in our first response, on some occasions we may ask you to visit or telephone us so we can collect further information before providing any advice.
- If you are making a third party referral, please ensure you provide the client’s written consent for the referral – you can email this to firstname.lastname@example.org